A symbolic ceremony is a very personal, meaningful and happy event and is unique to you as a couple! It could be a wedding blessing, a repeat wedding ceremony, the renewal of vows, a commitment ceremony or the naming of your baby. It’s a celebration of your love and dedication to each other. Your special day can reflect you, your commitment and all the things that you hold most dear.
It has become quite accepted to have a symbolic ceremony quite separate from a formal, standard ceremony where the legalities are completed.
Your Corfu symbolic ceremony is created and conducted by professional Marriage and Family Celebrant Sally Jane Peacock. She is caring, empathetic and is the most open minded person, respecting all relationships and cultures.
The style can be relaxed, informal, more classically traditional or a combination to suit you. It can be held at almost any location and on the day and time of your choosing. So, if your dream location is a romantic sunset, with candles under the stars, on a hilltop beneath ancient olive trees or by the clear Ionian Sea, it is ideal for you. Your personal ceremony can be intimate and private or it can be shared with as many as you wish!
Celebrants are not affiliated to any religion. However, symbolic ceremonies can include cultural aspects, elements of religion or spirituality if desired. These ceremonies are not legally recognised, rather they are a personal acknowledgement and statement of your love.
Your Symbolic Ceremony in Corfu - £595.00 including UK or Corfu Visit
• Photography and DVD
• Cars and guest transport
• Fresh floral decorations and bouquets/buttonholes
• Hairdressing with a personal prior consultation
• Pampering with manicure, pedicure, massage
• Entertainment – live musicians/dancers/DJ
• Catering; A Greek Meze, a tasty BBQ or just Fizz & Canapes!
Click here to read some of the lovely things that our lovely couples have said about their own celebrations in Corfu.
• No residency period required – come for a week, or a weekend!
• A stress free alternative if you prefer a non-legal ceremony
• Re-declare your love and commitment to each other in your own style
• The ceremony offers complete flexibility, anytime, anyplace, anywhere
• It can be as private or as shared as you wish
• Personal visit is included in UK or Corfu
• Professional & experienced knowledge & insight
• A professional and sensitive understanding of your requirements
• Personal on-line support during the planning process
• Your ceremony is created and written uniquely for you as a couple
• Consultation regarding your personal ceremony preparation
• On arrival, personal consultation to confirm all arrangements
• Assistance with choice of words, vows, readings and music
• Inclusion of symbolism to reflect your preferences, culture and religion
• Accompanied preparatory visit to your ceremony location
• To put you at ease, a reassuring rehearsal, or a simple run through
• Signed certificate as a record of your special occasion
• Your ceremony words as a lasting and unique keepsake
£595.00 including UK/Corfu Visit